Email Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Twitter Follow Me on Bloglovin Subscribe on Youtube Google+ Profile
 photo header1_zps6ae83f80.jpg

Sunday 17 August 2014

Magnitone Lucid Review















If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen a couple of posts about this amazing product Magnitone Lucid. I am now completely obsessed with this product. I have been using this for well over a month now and the results I have noticed are really quite astonishing. I do not suffer with overly large pores but I do have a few small ones on my cheek area.
The Magnitone Lucid promises clearer Skin in 7 days and in my opinion definitely lives up to this claim.
So after a month of using the Magnitone my skin appears alot more fresher looking, plumper and it is so so soft to the touch. There are two settings that you can use by pressing the first mode this is the daily cleanse  or press again for sensitive mode. I used the sensitive mode for around the first 4 days and then the daily cleanse. I love how my skin appears flawless and I  have not had any breakouts since using this product.
I love the fact that the Magnitone has a timer it switches off after 1 min and beeps at around 20 second intervals  allowing time to complete each section of the face. This product also comes with a charger. It is recommended that brush heads should be replaced every 8 - 12 weeks.
I cannot live without this product now and I look forward to taking my makeup off and using this every night.


Have you tried this product? Love to hear your thoughts


You can purchase your Magnitone Lucid from

 Hello Healthy



3 comments:

  1. I really want to try one of these as I think my skin needs it after long days at work!

    Anoushka

    http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try it! It seems to be very good!

    Sequins In Pink
    http://sequinsinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete