Email Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Twitter Follow Me on Bloglovin Subscribe on Youtube Google+ Profile
 photo header1_zps6ae83f80.jpg

Thursday 17 July 2014

Younique Review 3D Mascara

If you use Instagram no doubt you seen various photos of this mascara. I was lucky enough to be sent a mascara to try by the lovely Amanda. I am obsessed with my lashes..I guess I am quite lucky as I have long lashes.
So what is this 3D Mascara ( for those of you who dont know ) It is a three step process combining the transplanting gel and natural fibres to help create the appearance of thicker, fuller lashes. the first step is to apply a coat of your normal mascara, then the transplanting gel followed by natural fibres and finish with a coat of transplanting gel to keep fibres in place and WOW amazing fluttery lashes!


I absolutely love the packaging with this Mascara





                                                       The photo above shows the fibre wand.




The photo above is the transplanting gel this is so lovely to apply.



These are my lashes using the product. Its so easy to use and I can see a dramatic difference using this rather than my usual brand of mascara. Lashes feel lovely and I have even used this on my bottom lashes creating real definition of these aswell. If you have not tried this mascara you simply must.


You can order this mascara and other Younique products from the lovely Amanda here.


No more Lash Envy

Thanks for stopping by


5 comments:

  1. I've seen so many photos of this on insta - amazing to finally see it in action from someone with no ties to the company :) amazing results, I'm jelous! Fern x

    www.fernlaura.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try a 3D mascara! Lovely review :)
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great detailed information, I ll be visiting you more frequently, here is very interesting information.

    3d Mascara Younique & 3d Fiber Lashes Younique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. Great ideas indeed! I will surely keep this in my mind!

    Nvq level 3 beauty therapy & Micro ring hair extension course

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

    NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy Intensive

    ReplyDelete