Email Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Twitter Follow Me on Bloglovin Subscribe on Youtube Google+ Profile
 photo header1_zps6ae83f80.jpg

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Sleek Makeup Haul

Today I purchased some amazing products from Sleek. I had recently purchased one of the lovely Blush by 3 in Pink Lemonade. So when I went into Superdrug today and saw this as you can imagine I was so excited.
I am really getting into Highlighting and Contouring after seeing the lovely Liza Prideaux video. you must go and check out her you tube channel.
I purchased the corrector and Concealer Palette, and I'm looking forward to trying this out.






Another of my obsessions is Brows so I just had to pick this up to try. Keep a look out for my First impression of this product.


I have always been a lip gloss kind of gal up until recently and I am loving trying different shades of lipstick.









I have to admit I have never been into wearing eyeshadow sleek offer some amazing palettes (spoilt for choice) I picked up two palettes and they are so gorgeous and really pigmented. I know I am going to have some fun creating looks with these.










Have you tried Sleek makeup ? Any Favourites ?
Would love to hear from you with any recommendations
thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment